Follow

Get breaking Lakers News direct to your inbox.

Rumors

Community Hub

Discuss the latest news, tweets and community posts

Community Hub

Spotlight on the best from the community

Top comment
For f's sake. Hope he gets well. Was excited to see him AD and LBJ play together. Hope this isn't a
Top comment
I've been bitching about Bron's leadership in the past but this is great. Kudos.
Top comment
Every game @ Staples is a Lakers home game.clippers need to pack their bags and take those player se
Top comment
Lebron gonna play with a vengeance this year. Gonna be fun to watch.
Top comment
Haven't we had enough experience with "over the hill" players who never work out! Also, he never pla
Top comment
they should of brought lance back,shooters are nice but if you want somebody whos a tough old schoo
Top comment
I am now getting paid every month more than $18k by doing an easy j0b 0nline from home. I have earne
Top comment
I guess this means if your last name is Buss you are an expert at basketball. This will eventually b
Top comment
100% False. Kawhi wanted to keep things quiet so that leaks of Paul George trade wouldn't ruin his s
Top comment
These are the kinds of guys we want here...Guys that WANT to be here.
Top comment
Rob doing Rob things again. Let's see if he can become as good as his brother. Move probably endorse
Lakers Injury Update: DeMarcus Cousins Will Undergo Final Tests To Confirm Torn ACL In Knee
lakersnation.com
For f's sake. Hope he gets well. Was excited to see him AD and LBJ play together. Hope this isn't a sign for things to come this season.