Follow

Get breaking Lakers News direct to your inbox.

Rumors

Community Hub

Discuss the latest news, tweets and community posts

Community Hub

Spotlight on the best from the community

Top comment
Showing interest in Beal is EXACTLY what the Lakers need to be doing. It's genius and restores my fa
Top comment
I'm sure Brooklyn is on his list... BUt without another star, he's not in a position that's any diff
Top comment
Vogel: "At this point, I gotta be patient. Lebron said he'd get Kawhi. If he does, my job is really
Top comment
Yawn. Given his stats and contribution with a full team he's closer to Middleton numbers.
Top comment
Magic Johnson you are an idiot. You were a great NBA player and a good business Man but you dont kno
Top comment
The media hyping the "turmoil and dysfunction" crap to death.
Top comment
Should read: Magic Johnson drama
Top comment
It may not matter whether Irving wants to reunite with James on the Lakers. Given Irving specificall
Top comment
They most likely won't do it with the 4th pick but I hope the Lakers pick up Bruno Fernando. An elit
Top comment
Just keep Ball and move on! Don't keep giving away r #2 picks!!! Their not easy to get 😂
Top comment
They clearly have a vision of how the coaching staff should look like.
Top comment
Is the Lakers' goal to add all the injury-prone, high-maintenance NBA divas to its roster?
Top comment
I wouldn't even trade Alex Caruso for a 33-year-old 33 million dollar Kyle Lowry who averages like 1
Top comment
The Clippers have Jerry West as their special advisor, meanwhile the Lakers have Kurt 'the cockroach
Top comment
We're back to this again. We're probably going to be linked to all players in the league and their m
Top comment
The best thing to do is be patient and get the right guy. If its kd kawhi or kyrie. If not theres ke
Top comment
Why so much hate Gayle? Cash out your winnings now... Get 2 solid contributors, 2 borderline All Sta
Top comment
LBJ better be on board because his drama needs to stop if we have any chance of moving forward. Let'
Top comment
Jeanie Buss is ruins the Lakers: From a prestigious franchise had change into a mom and pop donuts s
Lakers Rumors: Wizards Would Want Lonzo Ball Involved In Bradley Beal Trade
lakersnation.com
Showing interest in Beal is EXACTLY what the Lakers need to be doing. It's genius and restores my faith in Rob Pelinka. Not because we want to actually acquire Beal but to put the Pelicans in their place. Remember, AD has been and will continue to be the Lakers plan A, B, and C. No one can offer the Pelicans a more attractive trade package than the Lakers can. We have too many valuable trade assets. The #4 pick is icing on the cake. The Pelicans know this and they also know they can rob us blind and demand anything they want from us if we try to resume talks with them. Our only counter is, "sorry, the offer that was made last season was for last season AND it was offered by the President of Basketball Operations who 1.) has since stepped down and 2.) offered more than Owner was aware of. I wouldn't be surprised if trade talks between the Lakers and Wizards suddenly got "very intense" in the coming weeks before the draft simply as an attempt to show the Pelicans if they want in on the Lakers young core + #4 pick (which I suspect David Griffin does), they better change their tune on Anthony Davis before the draft and resume negotiations. The ideal Goal is for the Lakers to Sign a free agent FIRST and then trade for Davis to make the cap numbers work. But if they can get a strong sense that Kwahi or Irving is willing to come to LA then AD can kick rocks and we can keep our assets. Pelicans can get maximum value for AD NOW or miss out and settle for Boston's weak offer.