Follow

Get breaking Lakers News direct to your inbox.

News

Community Hub

Discuss the latest news, tweets and community posts

Community Hub

Spotlight on the best from the community

Top comment
I wish the world could resolve its' differences so easily. May the positive vibe live on!
Top comment
ingram overrated skinny player . wait till zion comes back you wont hear anything about anyone but h
Top comment
Though Boogie would be great asset, bringing him back anytime this year would hurt his basketball ca
Top comment
If his back is right, and his head it right Lakers will win the championship.
Top comment
At this point Kuzma would be better off taking him time come back. Lakers don't really need him rig
Top comment
Today i am going to reveal how to makes extra c@sh 0nline from home just by w0rking 2 hrs a day. Ear
Top comment
LBJ's only concern is that China won't show his movie.
Top comment
Kuzma should focus on improving his basketball skills.
Top comment
Lakers gave up too much for AD...no guarantee he’ll stay next year. LBJ is washed up. Kuz is out ind
Top comment
good thing Nike only pays 12 cents an hour to 9 year olds making the shoes in China—- keeps the pric
Top comment
Just a couple of quick (and probably very obvious) observations from last night’s first preseason ga
Top comment
I loved watching Kobe light up Jordan. Kobe had a higher scoring average against Jordan, FG% and mos
Are we done in free agency, are we going to sign someone else
Lakers News: Dwight Howard Shares Funny Story About Kobe Bryant's Return To Staples Center
lakersnation.com
I wish the world could resolve its' differences so easily. May the positive vibe live on!