Follow

Get breaking Lakers News direct to your inbox.

News

Community Hub

Discuss the latest news, tweets and community posts

Community Hub

Spotlight on the best from the community

Top comment
I'm going to ignore the Cousins thing. It's typically a 6-9 month recovery which would put him still
Top comment
$21847..... and $22740..... These 2 paychecks that i have received in just last 2 months from h0me b
Top comment
He's an NBA legend but not yet a Lakers legend. If he gets us a ring his jersey belongs up in the ra
Top comment
LBJ is going to be a beast. I've seen him workout at 4 or 5 in the morning. He's going to proof the
Top comment
Lakers is going to need that 3rd consistent player to get to the next level. Kyle is the man for th
Top comment
Melo is an iso ball player. ISO ball is out dated now. There is a reason no one has signed Melo
Top comment
We have a hell of a lot more championship experience than the Clips, who everyone seems to be pickin
Top comment
What was wrong with the first 2 articles on this subject?
Top comment
Yes, publicly temper expectations.....But make no mistake. A banner hanging in June is at the forefr
Top comment
So Gentry doesn't like his young core.? Shouldn't he just say he's happy with what he has? Zion and
Top comment
Will this new tech allow me to finally dunk on the opposition.....Huh....HUH....???
Top comment
The Lakers need guys like Dudley to speak out. Well said and there's nothing wrong about his commen
Top comment
No matter he will have a lot to work with. This year LeBron has a 26-year-old Anthony Davis, who in
Top comment
Congrats scum.
Top comment
I always remind myself that Kuzma is a late 2nd round guy in a super deep draft.
Top comment
Poor mans Zo
Are we done in free agency, are we going to sign someone else
Kyle Kuzma Calls DeMarcus Cousins Injury 'Super Unfortunate,' Was 'Big Part' Of Lakers Plan
lakersnation.com
I'm going to ignore the Cousins thing. It's typically a 6-9 month recovery which would put him still playing at the end of the season and in the playoffs. As I do not expect that we will be close to the #8 seed with Lebron and Davis, missing the playoffs is sorta irrelevant.... So, If Cousins recovers at the typical recovery, he will be back before the Lakers season ends and can help in the post season. As Kerr attributes 2 of the Golden State wins to Cousins in the playoffs, I am not too worried.