Follow

Get breaking Lakers News direct to your inbox.

News

Community Hub

Discuss the latest news, tweets and community posts

Community Hub

Spotlight on the best from the community

Top comment
Green should thrive in his 3&D role with this dynamic duo commanding double teams at every turn.
Top comment
PG - LeBron SG - Bradley
Top comment
To me, the term "Point guard" is misleading and misrepresented.
Top comment
We got them what they wanted so now it's time to deliver. We could be at the start of a dynasty or a
Top comment
I've been a fan of this team for over 30 years, but I don't know if I've ever been this excited for
Top comment
I think what's most surprising is how many single digit numbers are not retired yet.
Top comment
Gravity... The difference between THIS Lebron/Davis team and other 2-star teams is that both Lebron
Top comment
The more I see the way Rob operates as a GM the more confidence I have in him as our GM long term. T
Top comment
I am kind of glad Lakers had to sit on their hands. Even though Leonard played them for a fool, at
Top comment
Rob has done an amazing job of crawling out of the ashes and shining, he has won me over and I am ha
Top comment
Kawhi never wanted to be 2nd fiddle to anyone and he should of just came right out and said im not i
Top comment
All the talk of the Lakers "dysfunction" and demise in the wake of Magic's little stunt and Kawhi's
Top comment
I like what Pelinka pulled off. No guarantee of success but he has put together a dynamic roster th
Top comment
The Lakers are fine with AD. he is more motivated than any Laker in a long time. His interviews ar
Are we done in free agency, are we going to sign someone else
Danny Green: 'It Wasn't Very Hard' Signing With Lakers To Play With LeBron James, Anthony Davis
lakersnation.com
Green should thrive in his 3&D role with this dynamic duo commanding double teams at every turn.