Follow

Get breaking Lakers News direct to your inbox.

News

Community Hub

Discuss the latest news, tweets and community posts

Community Hub

Spotlight on the best from the community

Top comment
Nice gesture from Monty , it counters some of the venom against the Lakers by Magic.
Top comment
A year ago Virginia basketball suffered a humiliating loss. This year they win the whole thing.
Top comment
Yeah, I think our young core will take another jump this season. Can’t go wrong keeping them if a t
Top comment
If Magic will stfu, I think we're going to see the real value of Pelinka this coming summer. Dude kn
Top comment
We all gotta work together. Hopefully bron doesnt lose his faith. Bc then were all doomed. Only chan
Top comment
Hart... For a guy who had almost zero statistical growth and still hasn't really shown a legit purpo
Top comment
The Ball boys are entitled & expect to be given starting/leadership positions. They have a history o
Top comment
This is the first I have heard that there is actually interest from Riley. Jeannie Buss is CRAZY to
Top comment
Sue is good. The Suns X head of athlete director was even better which Griffin the now Pelicans new
Top comment
The owners and FO should not take the narrative of Media and destroy the franchise, they should have
Top comment
Would have been higher if not so many games missed. Great #'s
Top comment
The good: I think Magic&Lebron should go alone and recruit early for us. Magic isn't under contract
Top comment
LN writers take a excerpt and writes a whole article about it. Site's gone downhill.
Top comment
AD will convince David Griffin to stay another year to see how these will pan out . he will not comm
Top comment
Linda Rambis was the event organizer for the Lakers for like 20 years. She's essentially been a 'par
Suns Head Coach Monty Williams Praises Jeanie Buss' Commitment To Lakers Amid Conflicting Reports
lakersnation.com
Nice gesture from Monty , it counters some of the venom against the Lakers by Magic.