Follow

Get breaking Lakers News direct to your inbox.

Magic Johnson

Community Hub

Discuss the latest news, tweets and community posts

Community Hub

Spotlight on the best from the community

Top comment
At this point Kuzma would be better off taking him time come back. Lakers don't really need him rig
Top comment
KL says both raptors and Lakers did not need to wait for him and that he probably would have signed
Top comment
The more I see the way Rob operates as a GM the more confidence I have in him as our GM long term. T
Top comment
its really simple. If he wants out of Canada and hes trying to decide what LA team would be better f
Top comment
He'll sign with the Lakers. California native, grew up a Lakers fan, the weather, Hollywood, teaming
Top comment
Jeanie Buss has all the Class in the world and why Magic stepped down only he knows. This is the tim
Top comment
I honestly think Magic looks up Laker fan articles online and just regurgitates.
Top comment
If we only could've frozen Magic the basketball player in time...
Top comment
Sure Magic... Hiring "your people" would have changed everything. "Your people" would have loved to
Top comment
Magic should let this go because the more he says the worst it gets for him and the team. His mouth
Lakers News: Magic Johnson Believes Kyle Kuzma Will 'Take A Lot Of Pressure Off' LeBron James, Anthony Davis
lakersnation.com
At this point Kuzma would be better off taking him time come back. Lakers don't really need him right now, especially with Brandon Ingram getting to such a hot start. With Kuzma coming back he will only take minutes away from Ingram, I'd rather see Ingram play more than Walton cutting his playing time by trying to blend Kuzma in. Ingram I think will make the All Star Team this year, he will be a good trade chip for Anthony Davis before the trade deadline.