Follow

Get breaking Lakers News direct to your inbox.

Magic Johnson

Community Hub

Discuss the latest news, tweets and community posts

Community Hub

Spotlight on the best from the community

Top comment
Magic Johnson you are an idiot. You were a great NBA player and a good business Man but you dont kno
Top comment
No..with Magic's ego, bad decision making, and being out of touch with the modern era of basketball,
Top comment
Linda Rambis was the event organizer for the Lakers for like 20 years. She's essentially been a 'par
Top comment
By Magic's rationale......shouldn't he have sought out Pelinka, for comfirmation of "things he heard
Top comment
I hate to rehash old shit arguments up but Magic didn't put them into positive position; Deng and M
Top comment
Magic can make all of the excuses he wants but it boils down to three things.
  1. Magic was a lousy coach
Top comment
This NEVER should have gotten to the media. Magic is one of the all time greats but going on First
Top comment
Well someone is burning all his bridges. So what did Walton do that was so bad? You gave him nothing
Top comment
The Clippers have Jerry West as their special advisor, meanwhile the Lakers have Kurt 'the cockroach
Top comment
Jeanie Buss is ruins the Lakers: From a prestigious franchise had change into a mom and pop donuts s
Top comment
Hate the way Magic talks to the media though. Always on his high horse until all of a sudden. Larry
Top comment
Ball should NOT do these types of interviews. He's obviously content getting paid without effort or
Top comment
Given "The Decision," James seems hypocritical for criticizing others who also choose to announce th
Top comment
He was like a rat, he saw the storm coming, and he decided to run away. So who cares his advise
Top comment
Get the Vasoline out. The Lakers are going to hire LeBron's butt-boy Lue. Lue isn't a good coach. He
Top comment
I think these sources need to shut the F up, plug the leaks and put a muzzle on Rob Pelinka.
Top comment
This Lakers organization is a joke because of the owner & executives which I think now includes Kurt
Top comment
Are there any other Buss children who can step in. Jeanne is no better than Jim.
Lakers Rumors: Magic Johnson Offered Pelicans More Than What He Told Jeanie Buss For Anthony Davis
lakersnation.com
Magic Johnson you are an idiot. You were a great NBA player and a good business Man but you dont know Jack about running the Lakers. You basically ran them into the ground, destroyed team chemistry and quit on them. If this is how you treat your so called family i feel very sorry for any and all of them. I really hope Jeanie will cut ties with Magic and Rob. Lakers are better off with a fresh start. You got the new Coach now please get rid of Rob Pelinka too.