Follow

Get breaking Lakers News direct to your inbox.

Lonzo Ball

Community Hub

Discuss the latest news, tweets and community posts

Community Hub

Spotlight on the best from the community

Top comment
If players weren't notified prior to the trade, the Balls are probably to blame. The Lakers were lik
Top comment
It seems Balls' goal was merely to get to the NBA & give minimal effort for the money, fame, & oppor
Top comment
Meanwhile Kuz gets cut from Team USA.
Top comment
The writer is attempting to go back into the clickbait trash can and dig up some more Zo troll hater
Top comment
DarkEra how many NBA teams have you owned or even managed? Your one of those morons who believe ever
Top comment
I wish these guys all the best. ...Except against the Lakers ;)
Top comment
He spoke it into existence, and now he's speaking Lonzo out of Laker Land. Do me a favor Lavar and s
Top comment
Good times are coming back to the Lakers. No more watching trashy kids
Top comment
This is precisely what I figured the Lakers would offer and what it would take to get Davis. We sho
Top comment
How much longer are the Lakers going to tolerate the Balls' nonsense? Russell was unceremoniously tr
Top comment
Yeah, I think our young core will take another jump this season. Can’t go wrong keeping them if a t
Top comment
If Magic will stfu, I think we're going to see the real value of Pelinka this coming summer. Dude kn
Top comment
Just keep Ball and move on! Don't keep giving away r #2 picks!!! Their not easy to get 😂
Top comment
NO MORE EXCUSES FOR LONZO! More like LONZO FAIL! I would give him a straight F! His daddy hyped him
Josh Hart Clarifies Comments About Lakers During Lonzo Ball's Appearance On The LightHarted Podcast
lakersnation.com
If players weren't notified prior to the trade, the Balls are probably to blame. The Lakers were likely trying to avoid a repeat of the trade deadline when Ball's dad/spokesperson did the media rounds to diss the Lakers' owner, front office, coach, trainer, players, & players' parents. Unfortunately for Hart, the Ball effect continues in New Orleans...