Follow

Get breaking Lakers News direct to your inbox.

LeBron James

Community Hub

Discuss the latest news, tweets and community posts

Community Hub

Spotlight on the best from the community

Top comment
Green should thrive in his 3&D role with this dynamic duo commanding double teams at every turn.
Top comment
PG - LeBron SG - Bradley
Top comment
To me, the term "Point guard" is misleading and misrepresented.
Top comment
We got them what they wanted so now it's time to deliver. We could be at the start of a dynasty or a
Top comment
I think what's most surprising is how many single digit numbers are not retired yet.
Top comment
Sure wish Kobe Bryant was willing to take less money in those later years to help build the team, li
Top comment
Because Nike doesn't have enough fkn money?
Top comment
So glad you're finally a Laker. I am praying that you do exceptionally well so that you can get th
Top comment
leo is about to feel the fans wrath and hatred for what he tried to do...he and fellow snake george
Top comment
The fact that we can come up with so many different lineups and everyone of them looks good, shows w
Top comment
I think the lakers have done a great job adding pieces around Bron and AD, the roster is looking sol
Top comment
Hasn't he always been a PG but in name? It does clear it up now.
Top comment
Never really understood why lakers were trying to get Kwai. I get that he's a good player and won of
Top comment
not only 17, we'll get more, more, and more championship!
Top comment
Support their team plus...........??? Good for them, I have huge rerspect for Anthony Davis, incred
Top comment
Kobe Bryant studied players who he played against and would guard him. He knew all their strengths a
Top comment
Starting to think Cousins is going to sign too. Or he might wait till Kawhi makes his decision and t
Top comment
This is going to be a cool story to tell his new teammate kwahi when they are traveling to the east
Top comment
He'll sign with the Lakers. California native, grew up a Lakers fan, the weather, Hollywood, teaming
Lebron need to step up.. Lakers can not make it to the playoffs unless Lebron will get 40 points per
Lebron need to step up. He must not waste his time to get triple double. He need to win... He must t
Danny Green: 'It Wasn't Very Hard' Signing With Lakers To Play With LeBron James, Anthony Davis
lakersnation.com
Green should thrive in his 3&D role with this dynamic duo commanding double teams at every turn.