Follow

Get breaking Lakers News direct to your inbox.

LeBron James

Community Hub

Discuss the latest news, tweets and community posts

Community Hub

Spotlight on the best from the community

Top comment
Yeah, I think our young core will take another jump this season. Can’t go wrong keeping them if a t
Top comment
If Magic will stfu, I think we're going to see the real value of Pelinka this coming summer. Dude kn
Top comment
Vogel: "At this point, I gotta be patient. Lebron said he'd get Kawhi. If he does, my job is really
Top comment
The Ball boys are entitled & expect to be given starting/leadership positions. They have a history o
Top comment
The media hyping the "turmoil and dysfunction" crap to death.
Top comment
Should read: Magic Johnson drama
Top comment
Would have been higher if not so many games missed. Great #'s
Top comment
LBJ better be on board because his drama needs to stop if we have any chance of moving forward. Let'
Top comment
Bad health and injuries were our biggest enemies. Not retaining Brook Lopez and Julius Randle was #2
Top comment
I just watched Brooke Lopez put on a show in Milwaukee tonight and the Lakers let him walk for nothi
Top comment
"...these little short-[expletive] white kids he’s dunking over every single time."
Top comment
The Lakers should tune out the negative noise about their new head coaches' ability to coach, and t
Top comment
I have my reservations about this man when it comes to the Lakers but you can't have anything but re
Top comment
Kyrie has always idolized Kobe. He calls Kobe his mentor. If Kobe says hey Kyrie come play for the L
Top comment
Maybe he should be relieved that he didn't sign on to this sinking ship known as the Lakers. To bad
Top comment
Ball is a complete Bust. They should write an article on who in the history at starting PG can't hit
Lebron need to step up.. Lakers can not make it to the playoffs unless Lebron will get 40 points per
Lebron need to step up. He must not waste his time to get triple double. He need to win... He must t
Lakers News: Frank Vogel Reveals First Impressions Of LeBron James, Brandon Ingram, Lonzo Ball, And Young Core
lakersnation.com
Yeah, I think our young core will take another jump this season. Can’t go wrong keeping them if a trade doesn’t go through. Add Kawhi to that lineup with LrBron = instantly top 2 in the west, maybe even better than golden state without KD.