Follow

Get breaking Lakers News direct to your inbox.

Kyle Kuzma

Community Hub

Discuss the latest news, tweets and community posts

Community Hub

Spotlight on the best from the community

Top comment
I'm going to ignore the Cousins thing. It's typically a 6-9 month recovery which would put him still
Top comment
LBJ is going to be a beast. I've seen him workout at 4 or 5 in the morning. He's going to proof the
Top comment
Lakers is going to need that 3rd consistent player to get to the next level. Kyle is the man for th
Top comment
What was wrong with the first 2 articles on this subject?
Top comment
I always remind myself that Kuzma is a late 2nd round guy in a super deep draft.
Top comment
I have made $18625 last month by w0rking 0nline from home in my part time only. I am a full time col
Top comment
Kuz is 100% correct. 3 overrated young guys who lacked any sort of upgrade in ability are gone. Kuz
Top comment
Kid is no shrinking violet and has plenty of swagger to begin with... Now put him on the floor with
Top comment
There sure are alot of people who believe in Kuz. I doubt they could all be wrong. I look forward t
Top comment
Who is Kuz sucking up to? He really can not believe what he is saying!
Top comment
Whatever the players decide I will have their backs. go Lakers! Boogie mcgee kcp green Dudley bradl
Top comment
kyle kuzma will become a superstar sooner or later. he is one of the few players that are willing to
Top comment
Seems the Zo haters have turned their ire on Kuz now. Hope he proves you all wrong.
Top comment
He can be that guy that gives you 30 or 40 pts on the night but he can also be that guy that give yo
Top comment
If he is smart he will join Klutch, that's the only way he will guarantee his future on the Lakers.
Top comment
After having an entire coaching staff assigned to him, Vogel finally brings in one of his own guys:
Top comment
I think what's most surprising is how many single digit numbers are not retired yet.
Top comment
Kuz should expect to be "overlooked" yet again with LBJ & AD here. I see him putting in the work thi
Kyle Kuzma Calls DeMarcus Cousins Injury 'Super Unfortunate,' Was 'Big Part' Of Lakers Plan
lakersnation.com
I'm going to ignore the Cousins thing. It's typically a 6-9 month recovery which would put him still playing at the end of the season and in the playoffs. As I do not expect that we will be close to the #8 seed with Lebron and Davis, missing the playoffs is sorta irrelevant.... So, If Cousins recovers at the typical recovery, he will be back before the Lakers season ends and can help in the post season. As Kerr attributes 2 of the Golden State wins to Cousins in the playoffs, I am not too worried.