Follow

Get breaking Lakers News direct to your inbox.

Kyle Kuzma

Community Hub

Discuss the latest news, tweets and community posts

Community Hub

Spotlight on the best from the community

Top comment
just don't trade them all. it's so dumb to send all of them out. we almost compete and get to playof
Top comment
Sometimes I wonder if I am on a site with Lakers fans or just trolls from other teams.
Top comment
Kuzma is inconsistent since college:he'll always be.Ingram is the one to keep:always improving.
Top comment
Kuzma was paid $1.7MM this season, yet seeks former players to workout/mentor him (e.g. Ron Artest/d
Top comment
Given the Lakers have focused all (unearned) attention on Ball, labeling him the "future of the fran
Top comment
I just watched Brooke Lopez put on a show in Milwaukee tonight and the Lakers let him walk for nothi
Top comment
Hopefully Kuzma will get some luck for the Lakers, just like how the Lakers got him at 27th pick. La
Top comment
Kuz I love, LeBron not so much. His handling of the season was not GOAT behavior by any means. Trade
Top comment
WTF does Kuz know about shoes. He reads engineering reports and it has a Kobe label and that's about
Top comment
Btw, I'm happy Dame isn't just a Lakers assassin. That dude is a stone cold killer. Just the kind of
Top comment
As long as he keeps learning every season, he'll figure it out soon enough. Good things come to tho
Top comment
I wouldn't trust Pelinka about anything. The Lakers need to dump his ass.
Top comment
Hire Shooting Coach Bob Thate. He will help the whole team. Last I heard he was with the Griz.
Top comment
Magic did the right thing. I can’t believe the Lakers are really going let Rob continue on. Personal
Top comment
Inconsistency - the vocabulary that will forever summarize Kyle Kuzma's career. He's a carbon copy o
Top comment
Tired of reading how hard kuzma works as if the other young core doesn't have the same work ethic.
Anthony Davis Trade Rumors: Lakers Still Unwilling To Include Kyle Kuzma Heading Into 2019 NBA Draft
lakersnation.com
just don't trade them all. it's so dumb to send all of them out. we almost compete and get to playoffs if nobody got hurt and imagine with maturity and being comfortable playing with each other + 4th pick and added star player or 2 on the roster. That's championship caliber to me. AD is injury prone, same shit if the guy gets injured and you don't have enough left money to sign quality role payers...then its a waste of talent you gave up...so Let it ride for the coming season and go from there....