Follow

Get breaking Lakers News direct to your inbox.

Kobe Bryant

Community Hub

Discuss the latest news, tweets and community posts

Community Hub

Spotlight on the best from the community

Top comment
So sad to see this forum doesn't look like the Lakers Nation anymore...but more like the place for a
Top comment
Typical Corey Article. "Howard reflects..."
Top comment
Lets earn 0nline more cash from $15k to $18k by doing very easy and simple home based j0b. Last mont
Top comment
Look, I love Kuz and his work ethic etc...But let's be honest, his salary was the main thing. Had Br
Top comment
I was not for Dwight Howard's return, but he seems truly humbled and contrite, with an enthusiasm to
Top comment
Ice Cube, man it's not personal. But Kobe will most likely return to the Lakers and get 2 or 3 of th
Top comment
I read a news article a while back about this kid who was so obsessed wearing the Nike Mamba sneaker
Top comment
dont you be talking no smack on my dawg Kobe. He a winner in everything he do haters. Shaq just an o
Top comment
Will this new tech allow me to finally dunk on the opposition.....Huh....HUH....???
Top comment
Folk are way overplaying the Kawhi thing. He's had 1 good year.
Top comment
He's a naive buffoon, isn't he? Like Anthony Davis and Chris Paul before that, you will eventually g
Top comment
The first thing the "Clippers" need to do is change that LAME name!
Top comment
Kobe Bryant studied players who he played against and would guard him. He knew all their strengths a
Top comment
I wonder why BI and Lonzo, didnt reach out to the Mamba while they were here? Look at Gianis.. and l
Lakers News: Kobe Bryant Thinks Kawhi Leonard, Paul George Wanted 'Challenge' Of 'Trying To Turn The Clippers Around'
lakersnation.com
So sad to see this forum doesn't look like the Lakers Nation anymore...but more like the place for all those Lippers ugly and stinky frogs jumping around releasing poisons and hatred!