Follow

Get breaking Lakers News direct to your inbox.

Kobe Bryant

Community Hub

Discuss the latest news, tweets and community posts

Community Hub

Spotlight on the best from the community

Top comment
Will this new tech allow me to finally dunk on the opposition.....Huh....HUH....???
Top comment
Folk are way overplaying the Kawhi thing. He's had 1 good year.
Top comment
Luka won ROY, deservedly so, but I would take this kid over him.
Top comment
He's a naive buffoon, isn't he? Like Anthony Davis and Chris Paul before that, you will eventually g
Top comment
Kobe Bryant studied players who he played against and would guard him. He knew all their strengths a
Top comment
I wonder why BI and Lonzo, didnt reach out to the Mamba while they were here? Look at Gianis.. and l
Top comment
When the Lakers drafted Lonzo Ball, by this time they had worked out the majority of the lottery pic
Top comment
Why pollute the Lakers and this Laker board with the comments of this ignoramus? He should be wearin
Top comment
Pelinka the agent is now officially Pelinka the liar. You can bet that free agents are taking note.
Top comment
Nah. Kobe is no Giannis. He rode on Shaq's coattail on the first 3 peat, then it was Fisher won th
Top comment
Kobe has always had a beautiful family. But I do pray first for him to have healthy children no matt
Top comment
Of those three it's MJ first then Kobe and a bit further back LBJ. I would even pick Magic, KAJ, Sha
Top comment
Lakers FO should do everything to bring KD and LJ should assure him that Lakers is his team.
Official Images: Nike Unveils Kobe AD NXT With FastFit, QuadFit & React Technology
lakersnation.com
Will this new tech allow me to finally dunk on the opposition.....Huh....HUH....???