Follow

Get breaking Lakers News direct to your inbox.

Kobe Bryant

Community Hub

Discuss the latest news, tweets and community posts

Community Hub

Spotlight on the best from the community

Top comment
Kobe Bryant studied players who he played against and would guard him. He knew all their strengths a
Top comment
I wonder why BI and Lonzo, didnt reach out to the Mamba while they were here? Look at Gianis.. and l
Top comment
When the Lakers drafted Lonzo Ball, by this time they had worked out the majority of the lottery pic
Top comment
Why pollute the Lakers and this Laker board with the comments of this ignoramus? He should be wearin
Top comment
Pelinka the agent is now officially Pelinka the liar. You can bet that free agents are taking note.
Top comment
Nah. Kobe is no Giannis. He rode on Shaq's coattail on the first 3 peat, then it was Fisher won th
Top comment
Dang. Kobe’s been busy in the bedroom ever since he retired.
Top comment
Of those three it's MJ first then Kobe and a bit further back LBJ. I would even pick Magic, KAJ, Sha
Top comment
Lakers FO should do everything to bring KD and LJ should assure him that Lakers is his team.
Top comment
his dream became a reality while we as fans get to suffer this nightmare.
Top comment
Beware of the Clippers. If Dallas' interest in Galinari is true, they open enough space for 2 max co
Top comment
This Lakers organization is a joke because of the owner & executives which I think now includes Kurt
Top comment
Like he said before, it takes a special kind of player to play for the Lakers. We have high expecta
Lakers News: Andre Iguodala Picks Kobe Bryant Over LeBron James As 'Hardest I Had To Guard'
lakersnation.com
Kobe Bryant studied players who he played against and would guard him. He knew all their strengths and weakness and how to exploit/counter it .Has Lebron James put in the same amount of time/hours/research and emphasis as Kobe on this aspect of the game? doubt it.