Follow

Get breaking Lakers News direct to your inbox.

Kobe Bryant

Community Hub

Discuss the latest news, tweets and community posts

Community Hub

Spotlight on the best from the community

Top comment
Nah. Kobe is no Giannis. He rode on Shaq's coattail on the first 3 peat, then it was Fisher won th
Top comment
Dang. Kobe’s been busy in the bedroom ever since he retired.
Top comment
Of those three it's MJ first then Kobe and a bit further back LBJ. I would even pick Magic, KAJ, Sha
Top comment
Lakers FO should do everything to bring KD and LJ should assure him that Lakers is his team.
Top comment
his dream became a reality while we as fans get to suffer this nightmare.
Top comment
Beware of the Clippers. If Dallas' interest in Galinari is true, they open enough space for 2 max co
Top comment
This Lakers organization is a joke because of the owner & executives which I think now includes Kurt
Top comment
Like he said before, it takes a special kind of player to play for the Lakers. We have high expecta
Top comment
WTF does Kuz know about shoes. He reads engineering reports and it has a Kobe label and that's about
Top comment
Unlike y'all I don't see any reason to panic or take much out of Magic resigning. If anything it's a
Top comment
Ujiri makes the most sense to me. Someone young and energetic with good experience and the proven ab
Lakers News: Pau Gasol Compares Giannis Antetokounmpo To Young Kobe Bryant
lakersnation.com
Nah. Kobe is no Giannis. He rode on Shaq's coattail on the first 3 peat, then it was Fisher won the 4th title, Artest won the 5th title. Kobe is not even in the top 25 top player of all time. You look at the Bucks team, there is not one superstar besides Giannis. Whereas Kobe's team had Shaq, Horry, Gasol, Bynum, Odom, five of the greatest big men in the history of NBA. Kobe always had superstars around him. Giannis is doing it all by himself. In fact the 5 championship teams Kobe was on should all have an asterisk next to them, that the other players won those titles for Kobe.